Webinar: Adobe InDesign Basics
In this 90-minute virtual session, we will start with the basics of InDesign so you can confidently navigate the software and build comprehensive page layouts. This includes learning how to set up your workspace and becoming familiar with the program’s tools. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Set up a multi-page document (think: proposals)
- Use parent pages to organize your document
- Work with text boxes and format paragraphs
- Create and use styles
- Combine text and objects
- Export your finished work in a variety of formats
- And much more!
This class is for you if:
- Have never opened InDesign
- Use InDesign but are intimidated by the program
- Are a self-taught user and want to know the most efficient way to use InDesign
- Consider yourself a beginner and want to learn the basics of the program
All webinars will be recorded and provided to you following the event. If you cannot attend live, you will still receive the recording if you purchase a ticket.