From internal sales training to communications coaching that will transform your company’s image, TankGirl Marketing will prepare your team for success.
Training in your office or at various locations across the valley
- Marketing best practices
- Business development basics and beyond
- Communications and interview coaching
- Market specific sales training – Education, Municipal, Federal and more
- Proposal strategy, writing and design (including InDesign and Photoshop focus sessions)
- Data graphics development and more.
Interactive Workshops for the Marketing Professional
With TankGirl Marketing design training, lesson by lesson, you’ll discover how each program features relate to producing actual usable documents as we explore the best ways to create different types of marketing materials, how to reuse items such as colors and artwork, and how to produce publications for different page sizes and devices.
You’ll walk away knowing how to use these popular softwares to design and create professional quality powerpoints, business cards, brochures, proposals, and more. You don’t have to be a designer or an artist to produce professional quality documents!
Upcoming 2018/2019 TankGirl Phoenix Class Series:
Illustrator for Proposals – 11/14/18
In this class, you will learn how to create stunning, design elements and infographics. You will get to use brushes, vector art, and other design elements that will make your marketing materials look professional and unique.
Time: 8 am – 12 pm
Cost: General $225 SMPS Members $198
Business Development Bootcamp (Creating Rainmakers) – 12/12/18
Want to up your Business Development game? Having helped dozens of AEC firms succeed in business, TankGirl brings a pragmatic, real-world approach to winning work. In a world of hidden agendas, politics, and endless circular activities, this program cuts to the chase. Attend this half day session and learn how to:
- Target your efforts for increased results
- Screen and pre-qualify leads from a variety of sources
- Create guidelines and strategies for pursuing clients/projects
- Create client loyalty programs to increase retention and profits
- Discover and repair breakdowns in the sales cycle within your firm
Time: 1 pm – 5 pm | Happy Hour to follow…
Cost: General $445 SMPS Members $395
Presentations that Pack a Punch (PowerPoint & Interview Skills) – 1/16/19
Want to learn how to coach your technical staff for interview? How about new, creative ideas to up your PowerPoint game? This class is for you.
- The first half (8a – 12p) will be focused on interview best practices and how to get the best out of your teams.
- The second half (12p – 4p) will be focused on PowerPoint (and other presentation programs) skills to provide best-in-class presentations that Pack a Punch!
Time: FULL DAY – 8 am – 4 pm | HALF DAY – 8 am – 12 pm (Presentation Skills) or 12 pm – 4 pm (PowerPoint)
Cost: FULL DAY – General $445 SMPS Members $395 | HALF DAY – General $225 SMPS Members $195
If you missed Proposal Bootcamp with InDesign or Photoshop for Proposals, don’t worry, they’ll be back Spring 2019… stay tuned!
Phoenix Workshops will be held at Ryan Companies, 3900 E Camelback Rd #100 | Phoenix, AZ 85018.
All classes are “hands-on” where you will be working along side the instructors for maximum results. All workshops eligible for SMPS CEUs. Payment must be made prior to workshop date.
Questions? (480) 295.5767
Interested, but not in Phoenix?
We are coming to the Midwest and more. Be sure to check back for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to see us come to your area.
“The Tank Girl team did a fantastic job in facilitating our transition from more archaic software programs to InDesign. The training they provided was purposeful and well paced, but accounted for a variety of skill levels. It has been the foundation of a very successful move into the 21st Century!”Jeffrey Dorf, Vice President of Marketing & Communications - APTIM
Upcoming Speaking Events
There are no speaking events at this time, please check back soon!