Webinar: Cut Text Like a Pro
We’ve all been there. We just finished adding all the pieces of text to our proposal document, and suddenly we’re over the page count by a LOT. Rather than panic, do what the pros do. You will learn how to not only cut text but strategically cut the “fluff” that doesn’t add to the overall strategy. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Rewrite sentences to get rid of orphans and widows.
- Write (or rewrite) to make your paragraphs deductive
- Quickly trim a deductive paragraph
- Use acronyms (and when you shouldn’t)
- Lose the fluff
This class is for you if:
- Have anything to do with preparing proposals that have page limits. This will be an interactive class, so come prepared to participate.