Your website speaks to the world of your competence long before you earn a conversation. Let us build your website with your strategic goals in mind.
From scheduled content updates to entire branding redesigns that will transform your company’s image, TankGirl has the army to complete the mission.
No matter your other expertise and competencies, the layout presented, its ease of use, and the availability of your site will reflect on your brand — hopefully for the better.
What is Responsive Design?
Think about the sites you visit on multiple devices—equivalent content is available on the desktop, tablet and mobile platforms, but it’s arranged differently in each of the browsers. That’s responsive design—an approach to website design that allows dynamic changes depending on screen size, as well as the orientation of the device.
Pictured: 4FrontED mobile site. Design by TankGirl Marketing
Some of our recent sites
(just like you, some of our best work is still under construction!)
High Road Design Studio
Silver Fern Companies
Hansen CM Group
Hunt & Caraway Architects
TankGirl Marketing develops the whole User Experience
To keep your visitors engaged, our team makes sure they have a positive user experience. Here are a few things we consider when developing the user experience through responsive web design:
- The elements of your design are reorganized to fit skinnier or longer pages
- Links are visible at all screen resolutions and sizes
- Testing your site across several platforms to ensure that design elements create a good user experience on both desktop and mobile devices
- Much more content is visible on a desktop than a mobile device, so we make sure your most valuable content is available and highly visible on the smaller screens of mobile devices. The last thing you want is for users to become frustrated as they scroll endlessly for content on smaller screens.
- We take it to the streets; we get out of your usual wifi hotspots and areas with solid cell reception. Try some older devices and browsers. Obviously not all user experiences can be identical, but it’s in your best interest to mitigate potential bad ones.
- Because identical experiences aren’t possible, we do everything we can to make them equivalent. Equivalent content, equivalent interactivity… it’s the best way to ensure your customer trusts your content and your capabilities.
Contact Us to get started with the website redesign your firm has put off for too long.